Chasing Cars

Please look both ways before crossing the street.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Super

Ok so the other day on the way to class there was a ladder in front of the door I normally go in. My legs brought me to a different door which makes me ask, am I superstitous? Normally I would say no but this tells me otherwise. I do tend to hold my breath when passing a cemetary, and if a black cat crosses my path i go a different way. Also I don't pick up pennies if they are tails up since its "bad luck." Guess I am a bit superstitous after all...has anyone ever done the bloody mary thing where you say bloody mary 3 times in the mirror and shes supposed to appear?

I said it twice and couln't say it again, even though i don't believe in that stuff. There's something about being in a small dark room with a mirror thats sort of freaky...at least to me. Anyways this was just one of those pointless filler updates until I feel like really updating...so I end asking, are you superstitous?

2 Comments:

Blogger KTP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wont walk over 3 drains in a row. I pick up all pennies. Black cats bother me but I dont go a different way, I wont walk under a ladder and I believe you do get 7 years bad luck from breaking a mirror. So i think I am.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home