Chasing Cars

Please look both ways before crossing the street.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Elephants

Since Saturday I've been stay in bed sick, but unable to stay in bed. Saturday I was sick and coughing like crazy so i couldn't go to my freinds party. I had to lie in bed and do nothing, which i hate doing. I did get some flats done though. Sunday wasn't any better and I had homework to do which sucked, cause sitting up when you feel like you're going to throw up is a bad feeling. I worked on my presentation for class on Monday, and was still coughing. Monday I couldn't stop coughing and I had to give my presentation anyways. They called me "Bird flu giver boy" so i coughed on them and they scattered. So after I made it through my presentation, just barely, my teacher looked at me and said "ok now go home."

So i did. BUT I had class later that day...which I went to reluctantly only to find out that we weren't even having class(fucking teachers not telling you this crap before hand, grrr). So I payed for my classes over the summer and then flew home to get back in bed where I coughed and ached the rest of the night. Mondays...so much fun.

Tuesday I was sick still. It felt like I had elephants standing on my chest, back and head whenever i had coughed, most likely sore from Mondays all day non stop coughing fit. After class I went and got Robitussin, which is the greatest invention ever. I got the one that, "Controls coughs, Loosens and relieves chest congestion, and clears nasal stuffiness. It didn't help right away, but what legal drug does. So I lazed about the apartment the rest of the day feeling like I was going to throw up, and still coughing and had a bad headache. Went to bed early, which I hardly ever do. Then today I woke up and I feel fine. Well i still have a bit of a cough but I don't feel too bad....and as i say that the feeling of nausea runs over me. meh

Tonight there's a graduation party for this girl. Supposed to be one big drunk fest...sadly I'm considerign going but who knows if I'll make it...no point in making myself sicker.

The new Superman trailer is up and it looks ok I guess. I'm not really a big Superman fan though so I'm a little biased. The story and fx seem like they're going to be good but I'm just not as hyped about it as i am for X3. But DAMN if Brandon Routh(superman) doesn't look like Christopher Reeves! He's so close its scary...creepy scary. Lets hope he doesn't ride horses.

Superman Trailer

Saw the X3 clip from the Leno show...how is Hallie Berry such a big name? She can't act. Hugh is good though.

X3 clip

And I think thats it....yea, I don't think I forgot anything and if I did no one will ever know.

Crap i remembered. I downloaded a bunch of old songs from when I was in middle school because I was feeling nostalgic.

One Week-Barenaked Ladies
Save Tonight-Eagle Eye Cherry
If i could be like that- 3 doors down
the freshman- verve pipe
real world-matchbox twenty
here's to the night- eve 6
closing time- semisonic
basket case- green day
interstate love song- stone temple pilots
one headlight- the wallflowers
glycerine- bush
1979- smashing pumpkins
run around- blues travelers
iv'e seen better days- citizen cane
the world i know- collective soul
tubthumping- chumbawamba
counting blue cars- dishwalla
inside out- eve 6
dreams- the cranberries
the way- fastball
out of my head- fastball
sex and candy- marcy playground
time- hootie and the blowfish
how bizarre- omc
bitch- meredith brooks
loosing my religion- rem
peaches- presidents of the united states of america
all for you- sister hazel
breakfast at tiffanys- deep blue something
smells like teen spirit- nirvana
never let you go- third eye blind
little black backpack- stroke 9

weeeeeeeeeee and now I want the new Goo Goo Dolls cd because they fucking rock and the new cd from what I've listened to so far rocks!!!

and I'm done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thats quite a bit of music. There are some great tracks in there! Nice update.

11:54 AM  
Blogger KTP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Barak said...

hehe. Well seeing as I have itunes I have a lot of playlists. I used to have over 2000 songs in my library beore my computer crashed. Now I'm up to about 1000 or so.

Oh, but my ipod still has 2500 songs(the ones i lost, so muhahhaha)

1:23 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Niiiice gotta love them 90s tunes.
Hope you're feeling better soon, spring allergies suck.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home