Chasing Cars

Please look both ways before crossing the street.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Tunes

Well today is Tuesday which can only mean one thing,New Music day. I picked up of course Snow Patrol- Eyes Open and Goo Goo Dolls- Let Love In. I have to say that both albums are very impressive. My friend is burning me a copy of the new Red Hot Chili Peppers CD so I'm looking forward to that.

Tracks:
1. You're All I Have
2. Hands Open
3. Chasing Cars
4. Shut Your Eyes
5. It's Beginning To Get To Me
6. You Could Be Happy
7. Make This Go On Forever
8. Set The Fire To The Third Bar
9. Headlights On Dark Roads
10. Open Your Eyes
11. The Finish Line

My favorite tracks so far from Eyes Open are Chasing Cars, It's Beginning to Get Me, and Open Your Eyes.

Tracks:
1. Stay With You
2. Let Love In
3. Feel The Silence
4. Better Days
5. Without You Here
6. Listen
7. Give A Little Bit
8. Can' Let It Go
9. We'll Be Here (When You're Gone)
10. Strange Love
11. Become


My favorite tracks so far from Let Love In are Let Love In, Better Days, and Feel The Silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home