Chasing Cars

Please look both ways before crossing the street.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Funtastic

Weeeeeeeell, last night I went out and got drunk. :)

I had to catch up with my roomate, which meant drinking...well chugging 4 beers in under 40 minutes. I havn't drinking in a while so I was feeling good after that. The party we went to was pretty cool, it was mostly girls and tap beer was free. Wasn't too bad tasting either. So spent the night dancing and drinking and hanging out and then we walked back to our place since it's only a 10 minute walk from the party.

I need to start running. I need to get in shape for a 5k I'm running in july. Weee, I hate running but it's for a good cause.

And now summer is here! Today was the last day of class, exams are next week. But still summer, and it's hot and their is a pool party going on right now with my name on it. So with that I go....hopefully I'll get a tan.

3 Comments:

Blogger KTP said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What is the good cause you'll be running for?

Don't spray on tans make people look orange, or is that just in Britian?

2:53 AM  
Blogger Barak said...

running for breast cancer, my aunts a survivor. :)

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home