Chasing Cars

Please look both ways before crossing the street.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Feeling Artsy

So lately I've been feeling creative-ish...which has led to me posting here.

The first one is just a character I made up recently:























If anyone has read Beth's blog then they know what Grump is. If not you should definitely go check it out, they're really fun! I did some fan art which ended up turning into my own character. I probably won't draw him much more (though he's a blast). I give you Bark:








































The Crazy Turtle Logo:




















Last but not least is just something I'm working on now:















Music: I recommend the song "All The Same" by Sick Puppies. You can hear it on my My Space page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home